Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
09 April, 12:18
ALEX COLLIER..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
18 April, 11:05
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
i have heard of Alex but never followed because i just wasn't sure. Similar reaction to David Wilcox.
How can we know.

He sure sound LEGIT! God Bless this man and the frustrations he has dealt with all these many years.

Honestly.. i believe it. But this is like the craziest sci - fi movie ever!!!

#HideTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
I've been following Alex Collier since about 2010, what I can say is he is one of the few I've never had a doubt about, so it's my humble opinion that He is what he says he is... 🙏. However I'm still open minded or on the fence with regards to David Wilcox!... I'd be interested to know what others feel/know about Alax C and/or David W...🤔
11:22 AM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
18 April, 11:27
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Good to know Kat and thank you for sharing that.
So many rumors for so many years.

David Icke
Micheal Salla
Elayna

I just ignore mostly everyone in the "conspiracy" world because i'm unsure.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
18 April, 11:46
In response Evangelina to her Publication
👍

Re' David Icke, It was His Books (I've read 7) that really helped me, I particularly resonated with the Metaphysical stuff...🙂🙃.. cos I could feeel what he had written about😉. I can see how he could be 'controlled opposition' in some way, but if so, I think it may have back fired!