JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I figured out everything. The memes have been one of the more powerful tools for reaching people so I realized that I have to get hilarious- no small feat as I'm starting at not funny at all but duty calls. I'll be hilarious in no time at all. 🏔
07:06 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 01:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
3 ways to motivate humans:

Anger, warm n fuzzy, fear

VK has got the warm n fuzzy covered.
What about the other 2?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
09 February, 01:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 February, 01:24
laughing is the best medicine. it takes the offense out if everything.

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
09 February, 01:22
right there with you. funny is difficult!!! but you are right on the money with self deprecation!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 01:19
🤣You so funny already, see that was easy peasy!🤣

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
09 February, 01:03

Sarah DBURG @FLSouthernBell
09 February, 01:55
In response Fire Nice to her Publication
🤣👏😂👏🤣

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 February, 12:04
Don't threaten me with a good time...fren...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 February, 12:03
😂😂😂

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
08 February, 11:55
It worked for George Carlin (who I still hope is the artist formerly known as Joe).

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 February, 01:23
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
miss George Carlin, one of the best & was such a truther but had a special way to share & make you laugh. very special soul

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
09 February, 01:32
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I have a very strong vibe about George. I think we'll meet again

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
08 February, 11:52

✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 @Q_2_B_FREE
08 February, 11:01
@jfkjrfan
I find this sums him up quite eloquently!
You DO live after twitter purge!🙏

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 February, 01:21
In response ✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 to her Publication
master moron

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
09 February, 01:55
In response ✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 to her Publication
The one time he's caught with his pants off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 @Q_2_B_FREE
08 February, 10:54
🤡

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
08 February, 10:53
=D way to a childs heart: happy energy, beauty/spiritual enlightenment, eye to eye, humor

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
08 February, 07:14
😎

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
09 February, 12:20
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Good one

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
08 February, 07:16
🔥🐸👊💜⚔️💜👊🐸🔥
Baby steps bro,,Run tomorrow.
KeKlez

🔴🎶https://youtu.be/uPzqgLkhb... 🎶🔴

🔥🐸👊💜⚔️💜👊🐸🔥

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 February, 07:10
yea your goid at it! natural! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
08 February, 07:10
ts 1:02 9 2 2021
12 92 221
3 1 1221
3 1 33
4 33
22 33
🔥

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
08 February, 07:07
lol what deep self analysis 😄😄😄