SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
08 April, 12:24
On this day of Q drop 1082 ("POTUS & JFK Jr."), do you still believe John is alive on this side of life, maybe in witness protection? Or do you believe it's been one big psyop?

He is still alive.

It has been a psyop.

He is gone, pilot error.

I don\'t know anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
Believe if he was truly gone/out of the picture.

Media posts (like the ones with Brooke Shields this week) wouldn't be released. Why attempt to put defamation of character so much for a guy who is claimed to be 'gone' ?? Maybe I'm wrong, or looking too much into things. But it just doesn't make sense.
01:12 AM - Apr 08, 2023
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RShackleford in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 April, 02:39
In response Rusty Shackleford to his Publication
huh? Brook Shields?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
08 April, 07:23
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Brooke Shields was very disparaging of JFK jr on the Howard Stern show a few days ago. So, why would you say something about someone who is dead and can’t respond to her claim, now? So, many situations that occurred about his death. It’s more apparent that he is alive than not. I don’t believe he’ll show himself on purpose. I believe that Patrick is Alive and he is making his self known.