SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
On this day of Q drop 1082 ("POTUS & JFK Jr."), do you still believe John is alive on this side of life, maybe in witness protection? Or do you believe it's been one big psyop?

He is still alive.

It has been a psyop.

He is gone, pilot error.

I don\'t know anymore.

12:24 AM - Apr 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
08 April, 12:54
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
OF COURSE he is still alive! Happy Easter, SomethingAboutJohn :-) Thank you for your many beautiful posts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 04:32
In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication
💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stella Bella @NasNas
08 April, 08:31
He is definitely alive....I believe it 100%, I have no doubt. And so are many many more. 😍

09 April, 04:32
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Time will tell... 😎

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 April, 02:44
WEll this is a hard one for me.. I do not believe that the dead people are alive..none..BUT there are clues that point to John being alive still. Maybe he only is 'in present' because once his name is no longer mentioned..he is dead. So in a sense..yes still alive. BUT Honestly...I dont know. If anyone is though..it would be him. As for Elvis, Diana, MJ etc..99.9% sure they are all dead. And bottom line..I NEED proof..not hearsay. Hearsay gets alot of people in trouble. People should NOT get their hopes up. If he appears..then we can celebrate. Until then..let it lie. What blows my mind is people harp on it nearly every day. Completely obsessed with this...thats what makes me PUKE! The obsession of a dead person. People really need to get a grip on reality..cause this aint it.

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
08 April, 02:09
Option 4 for me...
Anything is possible, but I will believe it when I see it.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
08 April, 01:38
Touch your nose if JFK JR is alive.

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
08 April, 01:12
Believe if he was truly gone/out of the picture.

Media posts (like the ones with Brooke Shields this week) wouldn't be released. Why attempt to put defamation of character so much for a guy who is claimed to be 'gone' ?? Maybe I'm wrong, or looking too much into things. But it just doesn't make sense.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 April, 02:39
In response Rusty Shackleford to his Publication
huh? Brook Shields?