SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
08 April, 12:24
On this day of Q drop 1082 ("POTUS & JFK Jr."), do you still believe John is alive on this side of life, maybe in witness protection? Or do you believe it's been one big psyop?

He is still alive.

It has been a psyop.

He is gone, pilot error.

I don\'t know anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
WEll this is a hard one for me.. I do not believe that the dead people are alive..none..BUT there are clues that point to John being alive still. Maybe he only is 'in present' because once his name is no longer mentioned..he is dead. So in a sense..yes still alive. BUT Honestly...I dont know. If anyone is though..it would be him. As for Elvis, Diana, MJ etc..99.9% sure they are all dead. And bottom line..I NEED proof..not hearsay. Hearsay gets alot of people in trouble. People should NOT get their hopes up. If he appears..then we can celebrate. Until then..let it lie. What blows my mind is people harp on it nearly every day. Completely obsessed with this...thats what makes me PUKE! The obsession of a dead person. People really need to get a grip on reality..cause this aint it.
02:44 AM - Apr 08, 2023
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it