Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
They’ve now tried 4 times to try and get me to take Remdesivir. They didn’t volunteer I had to ask what they were trying to give me. I refused and requested Ivermectin many times but was refused. no worries I have some waiting for me at home lol
12:18 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by 5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply
ElleK Right @lwrt11va
07 April, 01:16
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Stay strong! That is what killed my dad. And he knew not to take it so I think they tricked him. I can't bring him back but I can warn others. Prayers for healing and a quick recovery for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 April, 01:06
I know the feeling! Stay Strong! When I had to have emergency surgery on my hand last year ( botched first surgery, was bleeding out) had to have covid test (just inside nose not deep 🙏🏼)to go to hospital! (they)=wanted one also to leave hospital! I declined, so they did X-ray of lungs! light pneumonia, sent me home with antibiotics (zpak). Did just fine!
Remember your incharge!
Praying for your fast healing Brother 🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 01:07
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
❤️🙏

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
07 April, 12:58
I'd be getting out of that place Sarge!.. who knows what they'll try to do to you.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
07 April, 12:57 (E)
Just calmly hand them a copy of the Nuremberg Code.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
07 April, 12:46
GOOD! DON'T TAKE IT!! Hospital Kidnapped my cousin Scotty in the middle of the night & put him on Remdezevere. They took his phone & he couldn't call his power of attorney... Took 3 days for the microscopic GLASS to shred his heart. (He had a diabetes attack, not covid.) God HEAL you NOW in the Name of Jesus Christ! Amen!🙏

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
07 April, 12:59
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Contact Tom Renz Law Firm. (Renz-Law (dot) com).

He’s been building a class action case, but may take on yours individually (or recommend someone who will). He’s the lawyer in the Sen Johnson covid testimonial panels.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 April, 12:43
Stay strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07 April, 12:40
I received 2 calls last week on my cell phone from CDC Nat'l Immunization, I didn't answer & then blocked them. I think they know who HASN'T taken the shot imo.

07 April, 12:39
Remdesivir = RUN - death - is - near

07 April, 12:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Exactly I have COPD and emphysema so I know I’m on that scary edge. My white blood cell count was 17.5 when I got here. I call it Q+ 🤣😂.

07 April, 12:38
FYI hospitals in Santa Cruz County CA won’t let your family visit if you have Covid. They are so behind the times , they ask me a lot about where I get my information, now I just wear the badge and say I’m one those crazy conspiracy theorists you hear about all over the internet that gets suspended from Twitter and Facebook for telling the the truth . They call us spoiler alerts now.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
07 April, 12:38
Stay strong, sending you love and healing, continue to keep us updated🙏🏻❤️

07 April, 12:41
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Thanks Sarah ❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 April, 12:37
CONTINUED PRAYERS OF MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

07 April, 12:46
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
❤️🙏 Thank you

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
07 April, 12:32
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 April, 12:29
Godspeed!🙏