Ice Kates @IceKates
It’s Friday, but Sunday is coming!
09:25 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
08 April, 05:47
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
It was on Saturday, Sabbath, but yes it was Great

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
07 April, 01:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Link @Jlink333
07 April, 04:58
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Friday!🥰

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 April, 03:48
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Dog spelled backward = God. 👍

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
07 April, 12:45

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 April, 12:33
😍😇🙏AMEN !!!!!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 April, 12:24
I WAS MURDERED ON GOOD FRIDAY 21 YRS AGO AND HAD MY RIGHT LEG BLOWN ALMOST CLEAN OFF AND SHOT CLEAN THROUGH THE LEFT LEG WAS ON LIFE SUPPORT WITH A PACEMAKER AND VENTILATOR AND DOCTORS TOLD MY FAMILY I WOULDNT SURVIVE. THEY WERE GOING TO PULL THE PLUG ON MONDAY SO I DIDNT OFFICIALLY DIE ON EASTER........EASTER MORNING I REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS AND HERE I AM POSTING 21 YEARS LATER......GOD REPLENISHED ME

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 April, 12:35
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
🙏😇😘AMAZING STORY GEORGE OF YOUR LIFE AND THE GLORIOUS LOVING MIGHTY LIGHT OF GOD WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 April, 10:00
👆
#sundayiscoming !!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 April, 09:58
Some coincidence...
This Sunday April 9 = March 27 on the julian calendar.
March 27 on the 13 month calendar = December 25.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 April, 11:38 (E)
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
The last time Easter fell on April 9 was 1950.
We didn't start the fire vibe.
https://youtu.be/eFTLKWw54...
https://www.thepeoplehisto...
https://www.dr-mikes-math-...
VK playlist #192
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Music Video for "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy JoelIn 1989, Billy Joel released his album Storm Front, a successful album that hit #1 on the Bi...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 April, 01:14
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Wow and yeah no coinky dink there ;)
Have a blessed beyond measure Easter weekend.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 April, 09:53

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 April, 10:09
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Through the ages of ages!
Amen, amen, amen.

Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
07 April, 09:45
It is a big deal. He said for his proof as being the Son of God "to this wicked generation I will be in the grave as Jonah was in the belly of the whale (three days and 3 nights)." Died on Friday? Hmmmmm your math does not add up...