Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
April 2021 Post

I am 62 years old. I served 10 of those years in the US Navy and have seen some amazing and horrifying things. I thank the Lord I am in good health, but I am not afraid of dying. I am afraid of living under communist rule. I’m afraid of the world I will leave for my grandchildren. The current “Leadership” of our country MUST be dealt with NOW. The time for “Let’s wait to see if things improve” is over. Things only improve if EVERYBODY gets involved. The USA that you and I know is circling the drain and the Chinese bought and paid for “Leadership” is pulling the plug. Unless we, as God fearing Patriots pull together and fight this evil now, there will be no hope for future elections, no hope for the future of our grandchildren.

MAY GOD BLESS US IN OUR FIGHT OVER EVIL, AND MAY GOD ONCE AGAIN BLESS THE USA.

~ Dogman1013 (Gab)
10:18 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 April, 09:19
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Thank you for your service

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
07 April, 04:02
Enemies both foreign and domestic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 April, 03:58
i always ask this question. logistically what does something like this look like? we have locals trying to make change - but elected officials refuse to budge or change. so the elephant in the room million dollar question: how do you remove and deal with evil? because this is exactly what we are up against: EVIL. and reasoning doesn't work. negotiating is a waste too. it must be removed. so the question remains: how is this done?

ElPana S0L @ElPanaS0L
06 April, 10:28

Paisley Park @Paisley66
07 April, 03:06
In response ElPana S0L to his Publication
Masonic floor

LQve Trump @LoveTump
06 April, 10:22
Thank you for your service.
I too am 62 and this is NOT the same America I grew up in.
I hope we will make our grandbabies proud