Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
06 April, 08:24
Just wondering how long it took for you to start feeling better after starting the ivermectin paste? Im going on a week now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
One Usa @OneUSAgirl
06 April, 09:03
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Are you sick? Why are you taking it? I took it for flu and wasn’t impressed. I took wormwood for Covid and I think wormwood is much better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Taking it to kill the parasites. But ive had some pains in my upper abdomen so i was hoping i would cure them. Lol. I was takng the pills b4 but thought id try the paste. Im hoping the pains r from the parasites dying off
09:34 PM - Apr 06, 2023
In response One Usa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpFan420 in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 April, 09:54
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Are you taking it for a wk now & still having pain in your abdomen? I had it last wk, as if I was giving birth. But it went away after 4-5 days, due the intense CME-Hz + mission clearing I had to anchor. It is also w/ all the intense codes coming in that we are integrating them w/ some pain. I play Hz healing tone for the pain & 432/528 when sleeping. It should go away after a wk; and if there are more clearing/integration w/incoming CMEs, you will go thru it off & on... just ground in nature also & pray for support to ease thru it. It's going to be a wild ride w/ the waves of intense light codes for ppl to ascend/synch up to Mother's New Hz, post GK missions BTS. Just dont fear, everyone will get thru the ascension symptoms. 🙏

06 April, 10:26
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Wow the pains not even close to that bad but ive ben having them for awhile. Well it was an uncomfortable feeling i thought it was from gas but recently started getting it on both sides. Anyways i keep reading that people have more energy n overall feel alot better after using it so im hoping itll help me too. Im trying to get out of going to the doctor. Lol. But since it cures so many illnesses by killing off the parasites i thought id give it a try. Thanks for the update on ascension symptoms, maybe its a little bit of that too💖