Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
06 April, 08:24
Just wondering how long it took for you to start feeling better after starting the ivermectin paste? Im going on a week now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
One Usa @OneUSAgirl
Are you sick? Why are you taking it? I took it for flu and wasn’t impressed. I took wormwood for Covid and I think wormwood is much better.
09:03 PM - Apr 06, 2023
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OneUSAgirl in this post can reply
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
06 April, 09:34
In response One Usa to her Publication
Taking it to kill the parasites. But ive had some pains in my upper abdomen so i was hoping i would cure them. Lol. I was takng the pills b4 but thought id try the paste. Im hoping the pains r from the parasites dying off

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 April, 09:54
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Are you taking it for a wk now & still having pain in your abdomen? I had it last wk, as if I was giving birth. But it went away after 4-5 days, due the intense CME-Hz + mission clearing I had to anchor. It is also w/ all the intense codes coming in that we are integrating them w/ some pain. I play Hz healing tone for the pain & 432/528 when sleeping. It should go away after a wk; and if there are more clearing/integration w/incoming CMEs, you will go thru it off & on... just ground in nature also & pray for support to ease thru it. It's going to be a wild ride w/ the waves of intense light codes for ppl to ascend/synch up to Mother's New Hz, post GK missions BTS. Just dont fear, everyone will get thru the ascension symptoms. 🙏