Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
Just wondering how long it took for you to start feeling better after starting the ivermectin paste? Im going on a week now.
08:24 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by TrumpFan420 in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
07 April, 02:11
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
I highly recommend you go to floridesharkman.org to view their protocols. Ivermectin is NOT to be taken long term.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 02:29
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Ok thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
07 April, 02:06
Where are people getting ivermectin?

07 April, 02:08
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
I ordered the paste from amazon

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
07 April, 08:29
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Tracker Supply

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 April, 10:47
I use the liquid. I notice a difference within a few hours.

06 April, 10:56
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Huh, ok thanks

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
06 April, 10:05
Look at Danny’s protocol, Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram. He give you the 1.87% paste protocol.

06 April, 10:28
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Yes thats what im doing right now, his protocol. Just wondering what other peoples experience has been. Thanks!

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
06 April, 09:03
Are you sick? Why are you taking it? I took it for flu and wasn’t impressed. I took wormwood for Covid and I think wormwood is much better.

06 April, 09:34
In response One Usa to her Publication
Taking it to kill the parasites. But ive had some pains in my upper abdomen so i was hoping i would cure them. Lol. I was takng the pills b4 but thought id try the paste. Im hoping the pains r from the parasites dying off