Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
With the exception of produce and other fresh foods, almost EVERY drink and food product contains some form of MSG, including many products in "Health Food" stores!

Considered "excitotoxins" are the #1 cause of Type 2 diabetes!

The newest infiltrator is "soy protein" in one form or another in a majority of products!

Disgusting!

What will grocery stores sell when all the poisons are removed from the shelves???

Our wallets speak louder than words!

https://foodsthathealyou.c...

Common Symptoms of MSG
*These are just some common symptoms. MSG can also aggravate more serious health conditions as well.
Obesity
Eye damage
Headaches
Fatigue and disorientation
Depression
Numbness
Burning sensation
Tingling
Facial pressure or tightness
Chest pain or difficulty breathing
Headache
Nausea
Rapid heartbeat
Drowsiness
Weakness
08:18 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 April, 09:26
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Ex-ci'-to-tox-in: a substance added to foods and beverages that literally stimulates neurons to death, causing brain damage of varying degrees. Can be found in such ingredients as monosodium glutamate, aspartame (NutraSweet®), cysteine, hydrolyzed protein, and aspartic acid.

Citing over five hundred scientific studies, Excitotoxins explores the dangers of aspartame, MSG, and other substances added to our food. This is an electrifying and important book that should be available to every American consumer.

https://www.amazon.com/Exc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 10:54
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you for adding the details!
I have a paper on this, however, much too long for AU.
Glad to know this is online now!
🤗🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 April, 08:41
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Yes. I used to have such bad reactions to MSG it landed me in the ER once. My heart was beating out of my chest, HIGH BP, I was in a cold sweat, hot, cold, IBS, and felt like I was running a marathon. The reaction would almost always happen (for me) 6 hrs after accidently consuming something with hidden MSG usually by some alternate name. I couldn't hardly eat out. I couldn't hardly eat anyone else's cooking. NOTHING processed. This lasted for about 15 years! Then suddenly it's like my blood brain barrier healed...and now I can eat more normally again. p.s. The ER wouldn't believe me that it was an MSG reaction and said it was a panic attack and gave me a xanax...literally stating that web md says it's not possible to have that reaction from msg. yah. That was an expensive ER trip for NOTHING. I told them the panic attack happens AFTER the heart involvement...it's not the cause of the heart involvement. Nope the letters M.D. mean I don't know my own body. Alrighty then.

06 April, 10:57
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Thanks for sharing!
Health care / sick care is definitely Not all it's cracked up to be!
Have lots of storis, a couple of my own and many from others.
I haven't done any form of western medicine since the 1980's!
🤗🤗