Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 April, 05:05
Best thing I heard last sunday was a pastor asking his congregation if they believed people who never come to their or any other building but stay at home can receive the same blessings from God that they feel they receive by showing up each week - then he said its a personal relationship - wonder how many "pastors" say this openly to their brothers and sisters these days ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
We use to go to church every Sunday. My husband had an accident and almost died, I called the church to ask for prayers one of the pastors came to the hospital and prayed over my husband. After my husband’s recovery we went to the pastor to thank him for coming and for all the prayers. As soon as we walked in the pastor said let me guess you want to know why God saved you. He then said I don’t know why. After we told him why we were there he said oh well I thought that’s what you wanted. We never went back to church, we started having Bible study every Saturday with our children. Now my 24 year old son is reading the Bible to his 2 1/2 year old daughter every night then he calls his dad and discuss what he read that night.
06:45 PM - Apr 06, 2023
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pipsqueak , click on at the bottom under it