Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 April, 05:05
Best thing I heard last sunday was a pastor asking his congregation if they believed people who never come to their or any other building but stay at home can receive the same blessings from God that they feel they receive by showing up each week - then he said its a personal relationship - wonder how many "pastors" say this openly to their brothers and sisters these days ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 April, 05:39
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
The first time I heard that people can have a personal relationship with God was 22 years ago when I left the Lutheran and Methodist, and Presbyterian churches and went to a non- denominational church. I had never heard that in my life. That day is etched in my memory. I became a changed person, born again Christian living in the New Covenant of Grace. That pastor left and a new pastor came. He changed the church with his legalistic rants. It was like the life of that church was sucked right out if it. It literally went from a church of color, light, joy, and warmth to a church of gray, brown, cold and modern sleek decor. Needless to say we left and now attend a home church. The Lord is alive and well in our group!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it