Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 April, 05:05
Best thing I heard last sunday was a pastor asking his congregation if they believed people who never come to their or any other building but stay at home can receive the same blessings from God that they feel they receive by showing up each week - then he said its a personal relationship - wonder how many "pastors" say this openly to their brothers and sisters these days ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 April, 05:23
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Before Christmas 2022, I took on this subject - exactly as you have presented, with an online Associate Pastor and asked him to back his statement of "you won't be blessed unless..." up with scripture. Of course they use Hebrews 10:25 BUT... I posed the fact that I am handicapped and unable to attend a church with oxygen concentrator that isn't quiet. That the Holy Spirit dwells among the sanctified as promised, 24/7... no matter their location, that the Church is a body of believers who individually house as a temple, the Spirit of God.

That a good Christian friend is mine lives in the high mountains and comes down twice per year for 1 week to gather supplies, see a dentist and doctor and returns to his cabin. He has no one but himself and God.

Is he doomed? Heavens NO! God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and him. That's more than two gathered. No...the use of Hebrews 10:25 in this instance is to raise finances. In many churches today, this is the case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Many seem skilled at presenting that which fills their coffers and as I found God I wasn't in a "church" and never owned a bible, and as it is written, God is spirit, Christ came to take us out of mans temples, giving us the gift of The Holy Spirit which resides within the True Temple of God, our own bodies.
05:31 PM - Apr 06, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 April, 06:35
My mother found God on her father's cattle ranch. She would walk in the wilderness and realized over time, that all the beauty and the natural order of things could not have just 'happened'. There had to be a creator, some being that created everything and set it in motion - and still filled her heart with love and longing and promise.

God calls to people, even if they have never been in a church before or heard the gospel before.

Look at the robber on the cross next to Jesus - he never set foot in a church, was never baptised, but Jesus promised the robber would be with him in paradise that day.

My mother was saved, and later she married my dad and thru her daily example, my father was saved. I was raised in a Christian home, by parents who loved Jesus very deeply and weren't afraid to show it.

Churches, and pastors, put rules on salvation and bind salvation in chains. Often they will unlock them for a financial price - that's not Christianity. That's bribery. God know

06 April, 06:39
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Cnd Lu! @CndLu
06 April, 11:03
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Truth. So good. 🙏❤️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 April, 06:19
EXACTLY.... and the Spirit is STILL calling all who will listen, OUT of these churches.

06 April, 06:31
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🙏