Danel Groenewald @Danny777
05 April, 03:09
To be honest, people are so yearning for love, actually any type of love... Handshake, a smile, a kind word and even a hug. Who said small things dont matter? We are here to serve.... Do your part slowly but surely you will see the change around you and what ever you were yearning for will come back ten fold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
💕🙏🏻yes, please don't under estimate the benefits of a small gesture🤗I may look a stranger in the eyes and smile instead of a handshake though, for my personal safety
01:21 PM - Apr 06, 2023
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
07 April, 06:00
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I believe this safety thing is largely due to programming. Humans, I think, without the toxins and the constant stress, brainwashing and bombardment are generally NOT aggressive. While I'm sure there has always been the odd one (you can see it in livestock sometimes, or predator species), by and large I think rape,robberies, abuse, attacks, etc., are consequences of the system rather than human nature. And where we now have people watching men get stabbed to death in front of their kid (like happened in BC, Canada recently) with their cell phones out, not stopping eating as a guy bleeds out in front of them, we USED to have people leaping over fences to beat the crap out of the attacker and render them useless, so they could then help the victim.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396