Danel Groenewald @Danny777
To be honest, people are so yearning for love, actually any type of love... Handshake, a smile, a kind word and even a hug. Who said small things dont matter? We are here to serve.... Do your part slowly but surely you will see the change around you and what ever you were yearning for will come back ten fold.
03:09 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Danny777 in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
11 April, 03:43
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
"Have courage and be kind."
-Cinderella

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
07 April, 05:54
I believe in complimenting people. Man smelling good? I let him know. Absolutely beautiful woman walks by (I'm a completely straight female), I let them know they look gorgeous today. Teens being kind? I make sure they know how valued and valuable that is. Elderly person or busy parent need help putting groceries in their vehicle? I offer. Last year this lady was packing a baby on the front, a toddler on the back, twins in the cart and what was probably a 7 year old following her. She had heavy things in her cart and I had just sat down in the truck to leave. As soon as I saw her I popped out and and said hey! Can I help? "No, no I'm fine thank you. I'm fine." Okay I said and as I turned to get in she goes: "no! Wait! I'm not. I'm not fine and I could really use the help." So off I go. I've been there with TWO kids let alone 5. She loaded the kids and I loaded her stuff into the back of her SUV. She was bawling.
You never know how much ONE SMALL thing can help someone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 April, 10:43
I make it a point to directly look at people and smile. I have also been killing with kindness the guard at the guard shack on base when i pick up my boyfriend. He has always be a dufus to me...i got a smile out of him yesterday. Only took 2 years 😂💜

Ange Love @LoveM
06 April, 01:21
💕🙏🏻yes, please don't under estimate the benefits of a small gesture🤗I may look a stranger in the eyes and smile instead of a handshake though, for my personal safety

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
07 April, 06:00
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I believe this safety thing is largely due to programming. Humans, I think, without the toxins and the constant stress, brainwashing and bombardment are generally NOT aggressive. While I'm sure there has always been the odd one (you can see it in livestock sometimes, or predator species), by and large I think rape,robberies, abuse, attacks, etc., are consequences of the system rather than human nature. And where we now have people watching men get stabbed to death in front of their kid (like happened in BC, Canada recently) with their cell phones out, not stopping eating as a guy bleeds out in front of them, we USED to have people leaping over fences to beat the crap out of the attacker and render them useless, so they could then help the victim.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
06 April, 12:17
If they matter that much, they are not small!!!!!!! We've been lied to about them being something small!!!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 April, 12:13
Yes! Make eye contact with everyone you are in contact with, and give them a big, heartfelt smile. People are really craving someone to SEE them. 💕💕

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 11:44
THIS IS so much more important than you think.
Love is the keystone to this whole thing!

Ken Mac @KenMac
06 April, 11:15
Wonderful thoughts 👍😀

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
06 April, 10:42
I need to remember this. I have been very unkind lately to people who come to my door despite my no soliciting sign. I really felt bad afterwards. I need to work on not being so quick to react, and not always expect people to be bad right from the get go!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
06 April, 02:00
Straight truth! 💖 Help me Lord.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 April, 04:44 (E)
One of the favorite parts of my job, is telling folks to have a good day, and I mean it.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 April, 04:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
http://www.jos.org.cn/jose...

Made that typo jos, then said, HMMMM< maybe I should look at that, the jos computer program is what I felt compelled to search. LOOKY HERE>

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
05 April, 03:59
💚🌟💚

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
05 April, 05:30
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
💞 KIND ! 🌟 Yes. People just need a little 'love fuel' which goes a Looooonnng way !! thank you for this lovely reminder. Have a joyful day 💓