Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 April, 03:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I will search for his latest assessment of
current happenings and would like to
know his view on the Plan-Trump-Q now.
those evil snakes will be sorry/judged

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
07 April, 01:43
Thank you for highlighting Michael Matt and The Remnant. A truly great man fighting unfathomable corruption in the Church.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
07 April, 01:08
President Trump (with our good Military) has SAVED us from their plots of our total destruction. Time now for their boomerang. "Be strong, all you people of the land... and Work. For I AM With you, Declares the LORD Almighty... I Will SHAKE the heavens and the Earth. I Will OVERTURN royal thrones and SHATTER the power of the foreign kingdoms." Haggai 2:4, 21-22 💙

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 April, 08:53
Word has it that Jacqueline Kennedy was a CIA asset, so I wonder if Trump’s first wife was a CIA asset which is why he left her. 🤔🤔

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 April, 06:17
Thank you! Nice video to share again among my "distrustful" Fb friends. 😁😁😁

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 April, 11:27

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
05 April, 11:25
I believe Trump was born for this , I know of no other person who could go through this. God choose him for his strength

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
06 April, 06:11
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
AGREE

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 April, 09:07
Thanks for sharing, Kim!!!!💗💗🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 April, 09:05
💗💗💗 He's amazing, love him... absolutely powerful and awesome video🙏 Thank you for sharing, VK!💗

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
05 April, 08:44
Agreed! I may go full blackpill if we go to 2024 elections!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
05 April, 08:29
THAT was amazing !💥💥

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
05 April, 08:06
BQQM

Julie Que @JulieQue
05 April, 11:11
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 April, 08:04
🔥💥💗🙏This video nails it...thanks for sharing Kim !

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
05 April, 07:56

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 April, 07:56
I pray to God we are not going to be pushed to 2024 been waiting years for this and people are suffering .

Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
06 April, 06:30
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
And still you cling to falsehoods ? people are amazingly early to hoodwink these days thats for sure