Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Im in a super tight spot financially right now and I desperately need some help for groceries and meds.
My family abandoned me because they think Im a crazy conspiracy theorist and I have a crippled leg. I rely on help from others right now, sadly.
If anyone can help my paypal is Laurenlovesdeftonesyahoo.com

I am eternally grateful for all the kindness and support. You frens mean the world to me.

I mean it. Love you.
06:30 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 08:01
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I see your plight i so wish i could help. im getting help hopefullt too. these are horribly trying times. i love you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
09 February, 07:56
🙏💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deborah Oluwajuyemi @Debbbo
08 February, 07:29
tried your paypal link...got message that there is no (s) in love. Directed me to different link. Want to make sure that it is you.

Willy Chase @VirtousOne
09 February, 09:31
In response Deborah Oluwajuyemi to her Publication
took me about half hour to find her because the link was a yahoo account. once i typed that in i found her and was able to help

Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
13 February, 04:06
In response Deborah Oluwajuyemi to her Publication
so is it: Laurenlovedeftonesyahoo.com

Willy Chase @VirtousOne
08 February, 07:08
Dont Know hoe it works but check your paypal.

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
08 February, 06:42
i dont use paypal but can do online banking

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
08 February, 06:41
Im so sorry! What a crappy situation to be in. I cant imagine! Actually, I can after only half or less of whats supposed to be real can be revealed! 😩. I promise to pray for you! I know there are many families in trouble and it only becomes more and more visible. I would give $$ if I had any😔. Im feeding 7 in a scamdemic on 1 income. Government didnt plan for families like mine. We're supposed to survive as if we are half the human mass that we are. May God bring you tangible help! God Bless!❤️

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
08 February, 07:04
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
please check pm. i need some ingo ti send