Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 11:16
Tonight's Moon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 April, 11:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If the Earth is a Realm is the Moon a Realm too? Mars? All Realms? Asking for a friend who's favorite word is Realm! If the Moon is inside the Firmament then how do you travel outside the Dome? Anti-gravity or Electrogravitics or non-gravitational, gravity control propulsion? Will that get you outside of the Firmament...Outside of the Dome? I hear it's water but that's no biggie...Craft fly in and out of our water here on Terra/Earth all the time...But back to the Realms...Are some of these planets/places actually Realms? Or located in different Dimensions or maybe even actually inside the Dome...Or are they other Continents that we are not allowed to know about? See what I have to deal with every morning when I'm drinking my coffee?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (reset) can see their posts

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
I know right that's like a "double shot" topic lol
12:44 PM - Apr 05, 2023
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it