Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 10:00
Good Morning Patriots.

The battlefield has been taxing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
Hi VK. I had a very STRONG dream about you last night. You just finished a flight around the Globe w/ a couple of Anon family. Returned & told me about a River going all around the world. You showed me maps, river covered world in a rectangle shape, dark blue & clean. You said this river is critical, next phase, your mission. You were in a very positive & powerful vibe :) Know I have to pass this onto you.
01:07 PM - Apr 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NadineTrevour in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
05 April, 05:26
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
@VincentKennedy - in the dream, the rectangle never closed on lower right. It tailed off southward in Gulf of Mexico. Tail was as long as Florida. Southeast US did not have this river. I know this dream has meaning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 April, 02:45
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Revelation 12:13-17

13 Now when the dragon saw that it had been hurled down to the earth, it persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14 But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is to be fed for a time and times and half a time away from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent spewed out water like a river from its mouth after the woman, to cause her to be drowned by the river. 16 But the earth came to the woman’s help, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river that the dragon spewed out from its mouth. 17 So the dragon became enraged at the woman and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her offspring, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness concerning Jesus.