JET2 @JET2
Under NESARA Law:
• The Federal Reserve and IRS (which were owned and run by the Cabal) were unlawful.
• The Income Tax Amendment was only ratified by four states and therefore was not a legal amendment. The IRS code has never been enacted into “Positive Law.”
• The IRS (which is actually a Puerto Rican Trust owned by the Cabal) would be dismantled and replaced with a 14% tax on the sale of new items only, with no tax on food or medicine.
• The US would go back to Common Law instead of adhering to Admiralty Law which was only loyal to the Crown of England. Under Common Law if there was no damage or harm done, then there was no violation of the law. This would eliminate millions of laws which were used to control the masses and protect corrupt politicians. Lawyers, Judges and officers of the Court would be retrained in Common Law.
08:52 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by JET2 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 April, 09:16
In response JET2 to his Publication
I know the IRS is a private corp. however 14% across the board on NEW ITEMS is still a lot and would still put us in as a SLAVE SYSTEM. If you were to buy a $25,000 car that would be $3,500 in TAX at 14% . In Florida the Sales Tax for a new car is at 6% that would be $1,500 in tax. Its the same shit but built into items that we need to buy NEW at times - weather its furniture, clothing etc. If you were building a new house - you would be F*CKED! There already is NO TAX on Food and I am not sure about medicine- regardless this still does not work for the people.. not so sure I am buying these numbers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JET2 @JET2
05 April, 10:13 (E)
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I agree that we should NOT pay taxes at all. What We The People need to do is apply the same method of collecting revenue for the benefit of the nation via IMPORT TAXES. This is the ORIGINAL method that our Republic used BEVORE The Globalists came onto the scene. We were a WEALTHY young nation UNDER God; Indivisible with Liberty and Justice for ALL.
We need to go back to that method which worked great.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396