Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 April, 12:09
I've been waiting for this

McDonald's temporarily shuts US offices, prepares layoff notices, Wall Street Journal reports

April 2 (Reuters) - McDonald's Corp (MCD.N) is temporarily closing its U.S. offices this week as it prepares to inform corporate employees about layoffs undertaken by the burger giant as part of a broader company restructuring, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.

https://twitter.com/Reuter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 April, 01:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Why were you waiting for this? We don't eat there, haven't for years - but I'm curious what you saw ahead of time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 April, 12:32
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Laurie, I just retweeted an article by Rabbi Finkelstein that was sent in a reply. If you haven't heard it, it talks about the soylent green aspect. But, once you hear it, you can't unhear it.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Okay, got it. I'll go look for the video, I haven't seen it yet.
11:48 PM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it