Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 April, 12:09
I've been waiting for this

McDonald's temporarily shuts US offices, prepares layoff notices, Wall Street Journal reports

April 2 (Reuters) - McDonald's Corp (MCD.N) is temporarily closing its U.S. offices this week as it prepares to inform corporate employees about layoffs undertaken by the burger giant as part of a broader company restructuring, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.

https://twitter.com/Reuter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Why were you waiting for this? We don't eat there, haven't for years - but I'm curious what you saw ahead of time.
01:31 AM - Apr 03, 2023
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 April, 12:32
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Laurie, I just retweeted an article by Rabbi Finkelstein that was sent in a reply. If you haven't heard it, it talks about the soylent green aspect. But, once you hear it, you can't unhear it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
04 April, 11:48
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Okay, got it. I'll go look for the video, I haven't seen it yet.