Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 06:09
The blockchain is here to stay...

Therefore, some currencies whether they are defined as crypto or a store of value, will remain tied to the blockchain.

Some cryptos are just awful investments because of the blatant manipulation. It's like the carnival games you can never truly win.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
08 February, 06:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thoughts on Doge? I'll save you the disclaimer and state I'm not asking for financial advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I personally don't play the crypto game any more. It's too rigged. I'm putting eveyrthing into silver and gold. I think it will double and triple or more in the next 12 months.
06:18 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
14 February, 03:46
I'm hoping more Doq. So manipulated.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
14 February, 03:39
Agree

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
14 February, 03:38
usdebtclock.org

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
08 February, 07:25
im sticking with silver and gold as well. ive been buying a little each month since last august.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
08 February, 06:28
I think they both do relatively well regardless... my question is with DJT back in does he crash the US dollar up or down? Geopolitically you wreck our enemies if you crash the dollar up. Will be interesting to see which way the jubilee/ Trumpsera goes or if it occurs.