Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The blockchain is here to stay...

Therefore, some currencies whether they are defined as crypto or a store of value, will remain tied to the blockchain.

Some cryptos are just awful investments because of the blatant manipulation. It's like the carnival games you can never truly win.
06:09 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
09 February, 06:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
All cryptpo's are a fraud. They are backed by nothing like the
FEDS notes backed by hot air. They can be inflated/deflated at a whim.

Bitcoin at $60,000 give me a break. If this is the future god help the poor.

Sound money cannot be inflated and lets hope Trump has this in mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Evil @NeverEvil
08 February, 07:06
"You don't own it, if you don't hold it." This quote has been said by many people, and i believe it's true. With the Crypto Currency (crypt .... dead?) being a computer program, it can always be altered. It could be a manipulation of Quantity of Coins, fractional value of each coin, or a corruption of the server farms that run the program.

Granted, with any currency, it's value rests upon the person receiving it. For some people, Crypto is worthless, for others, precious metals are worthless. I guess only time will tell what people will value.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
08 February, 06:44
Answer me this: If the security of crypto is tied to our devices and our [especially patriots] devices are completely compromised [they are] where do you find the courage to maintain faith in such a concept?

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
08 February, 07:16
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
08 February, 06:24
If quantum computers exist any version of today's commercial blockchain(s) is #Fooked . There will be a blockchain 2.0 IMO

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
08 February, 06:20
Yes, good analogy, Doq!

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
08 February, 06:19
Why is Tesla buying Bitcoin? I thought Trump
was against cryptocurrency, to easy to manipulate and use in crimes?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 February, 06:16
Which cryptos should we stay away from?

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
08 February, 11:43
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Tesla boosted DOGEcoin but yet purchased Bitcoin.
I am confused! I purchased very little XRP which who knows what will happen to it. And very very very tiny little amount of DOGEcoin.
I think I am holding it off...

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 06:12
Some?

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
08 February, 06:11
Thoughts on Doge? I'll save you the disclaimer and state I'm not asking for financial advice.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 06:18
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
I personally don't play the crypto game any more. It's too rigged. I'm putting eveyrthing into silver and gold. I think it will double and triple or more in the next 12 months.

Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
08 February, 06:11
unless some quantum computer trickery manages to undermine the current blockchains ... then the entire construction might collapse...