JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 April, 01:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 06:19
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

This movie sure does have a lot of surprises, bends and twists.
CIC Trump is no doubt the cleanest business man on the planet.

Before he ran for office my opinion of him was not great, but then I didn't know much about him either.
I did not watch shows like the Apprentice and the few clips I saw from the show did not present him in a good light to me really. The show made him just look mean and arrogant.

I have to say I have been so very surprised at the difference in how he really is.
Quite striking.
Just shows how we were manipulated by the
Te-lie-vision once again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
Angels here - Z — Hubs and I have loved him for years. My husband is a recently retired licensed architect in state of California, & trained in seismic. He admired DJT for years because of the Design Build Construction- Engineering community. Hubs read every book about him, same as he did on Pres. JFK. I used to write him letters at Trump Tower in the early 90’s & he would answer! Loved him! I wrote him about running for President he ans. me Back! He Said not going to, and I still have a picture of his reply, & the rest as we all know is history! He is such a brilliant, loving, caring, generous man & human being. It’s hurtful what they did to him— character assassination to the nth degree. (And his dear family). We must ALL PRAY for this man, AMERICA 🇺🇸 NEEDS HIM THIS INSTANT! Angels -I’m so grateful you grew to love ❤️ him in time, in spite of fake news and the rest of the evil, bad people -hell bent on destroying him and America at any cost. MAY GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!
08:43 PM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sunstone815 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 April, 09:05
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
🇺🇸❤️🥰🙏🏼
Beautiful stories!! Your very Lucky! ❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 09:02
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
Thank you for sharing that story. That sounds very typical of how I believe he loves the ppl of this country.
Trump has a true love for America and the people no matter what your status or race.

Juan is much the same, I guess that is one reason I love him so much too.

He has told me many times about attending events that what he would rather do is meet the actual ppl attending, spend time with them individually.
I have seen him do it several time for hours and hours, all night long really until early morning or until the last person in line waiting to see him is taken care of.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
05 April, 03:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You too! I feel the same about Juan. People are always attacking him his character his name who he is and on and on, it gets old after a while, he must be over the target too. We have to grit our teeth and realize that is all part of this strange warfare we’re in the middle of. But, together we say: “God Wins.”