Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 06:19
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

This movie sure does have a lot of surprises, bends and twists.
CIC Trump is no doubt the cleanest business man on the planet.

Before he ran for office my opinion of him was not great, but then I didn't know much about him either.
I did not watch shows like the Apprentice and the few clips I saw from the show did not present him in a good light to me really. The show made him just look mean and arrogant.

I have to say I have been so very surprised at the difference in how he really is.
Quite striking.
Just shows how we were manipulated by the
Te-lie-vision once again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 April, 06:56 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He is mean and arrogant that’s what makes him Perfect. I loved the apprentice then he started arguing with Rosie O’Donnell and it turned me off. I now realize he doesn’t care who you are what your title is he’ll argue with anyone. Treats the janitor the same as the CEO. I thought Rosie O was beneath him and that was my judgement, he didn’t think that, it was all me. I was the judgemental one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
04 April, 08:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Angels here - Z — Hubs and I have loved him for years. My husband is a recently retired licensed architect in state of California, & trained in seismic. He admired DJT for years because of the Design Build Construction- Engineering community. Hubs read every book about him, same as he did on Pres. JFK. I used to write him letters at Trump Tower in the early 90’s & he would answer! Loved him! I wrote him about running for President he ans. me Back! He Said not going to, and I still have a picture of his reply, & the rest as we all know is history! He is such a brilliant, loving, caring, generous man & human being. It’s hurtful what they did to him— character assassination to the nth degree. (And his dear family). We must ALL PRAY for this man, AMERICA 🇺🇸 NEEDS HIM THIS INSTANT! Angels -I’m so grateful you grew to love ❤️ him in time, in spite of fake news and the rest of the evil, bad people -hell bent on destroying him and America at any cost. MAY GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
04 April, 06:17
OUR SWEET KING...THIS TOO SHALL PASS. OUR HEARTS ARE SO BROKEN 😞

LORD LORD PLS SAVE OUR BEAUTIFUL LAND AND PPL 🕊

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 April, 01:49
God is in control!