An EXCITING Q PROOF!!!!
Drop 894 March 09, 2018

https://africaequity.net/e...
05:10 PM - Apr 04, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 April, 09:43
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Ok….that is weird as my research on both #’s said the same, but different.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
05 April, 05:44
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Lol, were there 2 drops saying the same thing? I’ll have to look again, it seems like there may have been more than one. I can’t remember, the only other one I remember was exciting too, mentioned Kenya and said ‘Iran next’😁🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 April, 09:40
Uhm…..947 says it all.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 April, 06:26
Obama and Big Mike think that they can exit stage left. I guess it's getting too hot for these two. Truth and justice are coming!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 April, 06:34
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I can’t wait!!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 April, 06:35
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Tunnels under their properties.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 April, 05:36
BOOM….future is proving past👊🇺🇸🔥🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 April, 05:38
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
😂💥🔥😁

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
04 April, 06:30
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Yes definitely is 👏👏

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
04 April, 05:24

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 April, 05:33
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
🔥💖😀

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 April, 05:41
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
That is one of my all time favorite pics of Trump with Obama …reminds me of Lord Evelyn Rothschild owning Prince Charles the exact same way.
The look on O’s face says it all👊🔥

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 April, 05:21

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 April, 05:32
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🙌 🙌 🙌 😂😅

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
04 April, 05:20
crying when i read about it. More than exciting. Miraculous.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 April, 05:30
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
I KNOW!!! I feel Euphoric!!!🙌💖

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 April, 05:18 (E)
He won't be resettling in Kenya.... we're gonna send him STRAIGHT TO HELL, that's where he's gonna be resettling😆🙌

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 April, 05:19
Gitmo one way only

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 April, 05:16

Celery Juicer @Emme
04 April, 05:11
Q Post 894 Mar 09, 2018 2:41:10 AM EST

When we’re done he’ll claim KENYAN citizenship as a way to escape.
Q

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 April, 05:12
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
It's so exciting to see the drops come to life!!! And it says "When we're done"!!!
WOOHOO!!! It's gotta be GO TIME!!!