Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 April, 12:13
Does anyone know why breed of dog Elon changed the Twitter symbol to - I have seen it used as a meme... and initially, I thought is was an Akita.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 April, 12:19
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Shiba Inu 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Thank you!

I wondered if there was some significance to the selection, or if it was just because it is a well known meme base image.

I see they are known small game hunting dogs from Japan, of the Spitz breed (I think Huskies also are in that group).

The dogs expression has always made me think "wary eye", or "you gotta be kidding me"... so I did wonder if Elon were making a nod to that.

Of course, the original conversation where this change was mentioned was 'doge' not dog... so, who the heck knows.
12:29 PM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 April, 01:47
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Elon is a big supporter of dogecoin a crypto currency he's even made tesla payable via doge.