Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Does anyone know why breed of dog Elon changed the Twitter symbol to - I have seen it used as a meme... and initially, I thought is was an Akita.
12:13 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
04 April, 12:27
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Monarch butterflies are a guiding light that directs you to your highest spiritual truth and the inner compass that we all have, which never ceases to work to point us in the right direction. Monarchs don’t only represent light and life . . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 April, 12:33

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
They used the monarch image to infer the change from caterpillar - normal human, to their mind controlled butterfly operative

The program then became Mannequin, and there was yet another, the name of which escapes me.

Yes, the wings were noted. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
04 April, 12:19
Shiba Inu 😊

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 April, 12:29
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Thank you!

I wondered if there was some significance to the selection, or if it was just because it is a well known meme base image.

I see they are known small game hunting dogs from Japan, of the Spitz breed (I think Huskies also are in that group).

The dogs expression has always made me think "wary eye", or "you gotta be kidding me"... so I did wonder if Elon were making a nod to that.

Of course, the original conversation where this change was mentioned was 'doge' not dog... so, who the heck knows.

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
04 April, 12:19
Shiba inu. Also the doge coin mascot.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 April, 12:41 (E)
In response Reds Planet to her Publication
Ah, ha, now the connection to the doge/dog I have not got into crypto, so did not know that.

I am still confused on the whole crypto thing...
that 'fiat' - paper not backed by anything 'bad'
crypto - money that does not even exist -except in digiland and we are to believe it is backed by gold on someones say so - 'good'

I still like the idea of plastic notes (longer life then paper) infused with the face value of gold, the rainbow currency. Still think that is safer, than allowing one platform to run the entire worlds finances... very dangerous. Even if it's AI doing it - who gave it its base program, its biases? And, did that person leave a backdoor? Also, what happens if there is a power outage/internet goes down - no more access. All makes me nervous.

DECENTRALIZATION seems to me to be the opposite of the globalist creed, and therefore the way we should go.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 April, 12:15
IDK, I thought it was for DOGE Coin

EM posted this yesterday.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 April, 02:27 (E)
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yes, apparently the dog is the symbol for that currency.

Perhaps the Monarch wings suggest it is going to metamorphose into something else - or as with monarch programming it is a controlled asset.