Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
From "The Awakened" by Nicole

This is so well written when it comes to being "awake" & others are not.....You may or may not agree with her point of view but she does make some good points in this

https://t.me/theawakened0n...
07:15 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
04 April, 12:00
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Well said, and... I absolutely believe, that "the 2nd coming of Christ is Christ consciousness." Thank you for posting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 12:03 (E)
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Also hearing that from others I follow 💫🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
04 April, 11:48
For 3 years I have been telling my son "we are not the same, we are different" when I try to defend myself against all the EMF pollution he is trying to bring into the house; it really does impact my physical health. And for 3 years he replies, "You are crazy! You think Michael Jackson is alive! I can't take anything you say seriously!" That may be. But here is what else is true: I took the damn meter off and have not had a racing heartbeat since. Some of us really are different.

04 April, 11:56
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Hopefully when he finally sees the real truth, you can be there for him. Frustrating when it's your own son I'm sure. This all feels very similar to living with those who are addicted to drugs or alcohol. They just can't "see" what they are doing to themselves or how it affects families & friends until they hit rock bottom sometimes.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
04 April, 11:46 (E)
Yes
It's also taking long for (many of) us as well.
Think of it this way:

-To much enlightenment, or call it what you will, at once can blow up the ego; causing the message to be diluted, feel like it's only for the 'entitled.'

-Some (on the awakened side) may not be able to handle it all at once; growing in steps is always better than once big shot.

An idea from an Old VK tweet: This is a test of the soul. *paraphrase

The test is not just what we believe. The soul has to learn all over again, be tested through what they have learned, and will the share, be humble, comfort, etc

04 April, 11:57
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
:) well said

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
04 April, 11:26
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 April, 08:24
THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD GO I

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
04 April, 06:25
This is a great truth and I completely agree. Thank you - I needed to see this today.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
04 April, 05:25
Perfectly said ! Thank you! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯