Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 04:57
If you read the drops and pay attention to the news cycle you'll know and understand more than 95% of the YouTube sensationalists. Besides, you got the best of the best digital soldiers here on Anonup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
I have mostly spent the past 2+ years on WEGO, helping build it up. Ever since the Twitter purge it has gotten more hostile as people who think theybare Awake have come there and start being the bullies they were on Twitter. I find it much more Awake and less confrontational here, because most here are knowledgeable about what really is going on and havevdone their due diligence.
06:01 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Sonna Genie @Sonna
08 February, 06:14
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
agree

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
08 February, 06:08
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I totally agree.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 06:15
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I am just a user on WEGO, but i have tried for the past two years to help encourage people and point them tward truth. The reason I left Twitter was because it became spiritually exhausting and depressed me to go online after 3 years + of red pilling there. Now i am getting thebsame hostiity that i once got on Twitter. I am trying to hang in there because I truly care about people, but it is getting harder.