Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If you read the drops and pay attention to the news cycle you'll know and understand more than 95% of the YouTube sensationalists. Besides, you got the best of the best digital soldiers here on Anonup.
04:57 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
08 April, 10:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
11 February, 11:19
God Bless them ALL!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 February, 06:21

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
09 February, 12:47
💯

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
09 February, 12:58
I here the jibber jabber and I am like okay back to what i was doing

Jessi Doe @Jessi
08 February, 11:48
And think logically about this, why are they still "allowed" on youtube?

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
08 February, 11:13
I bloody wish New Zealand news woukd get a rev up! My Mum still doesnt believe anything I say, even with proof she still prefers to believe her daily dose of the news! Argh!!!!!

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
09 February, 01:05
In response Janine Halls to her Publication
Sit with her and watch this and then start on the Sequel parts that have been competed to date. She won't be bored. I am still watching and learning more each time. AMAZING documentaries on our situation and history.
The Fall of the Cabal - End of the World [as we know it]
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

The Page to find the seven parts of the SEQUEL
https://www.bitchute.com/c...

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
08 February, 07:58
Fact! 🙌😊

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
08 February, 07:32
Twatter reject like most of you. Lost my bearings for a nano but then found a treasure trove of old forgotten peeps I had followed and sorely missed! Not even sure how I got here but obviously divinely lead...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 February, 06:44
there a few good ones on you tube, but I'll admit few and far between

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
08 February, 06:36
I DEEPLY appreciate everything all of you are doing. Your sacrifices and significant risks in order to keep us informed never go unnoticed or unappreciated. Without your expertise, our Nation would be irreparably destroyed. ALL of you, albeit anonymous, will be LEGENDS.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 06:18
Seems to Nana a bit like trying to decide everyday what God wants me to do with everything he puts in front of me.😇

Watching the news cycles to see what has to happen to trigger the next timeline move forward? Some days tho ya have to wonder who is using who? 😁😘😏

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 February, 06:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
obviosly a huge info war

USA Rockii @iAmRockii
08 February, 06:07
Thank you!!! I'd be lost without you guys!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 06:01
I have mostly spent the past 2+ years on WEGO, helping build it up. Ever since the Twitter purge it has gotten more hostile as people who think theybare Awake have come there and start being the bullies they were on Twitter. I find it much more Awake and less confrontational here, because most here are knowledgeable about what really is going on and havevdone their due diligence.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
08 February, 06:08
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I totally agree.

Sonna Genie @Sonna
08 February, 06:14
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
agree

robin fineman @RobinD
08 February, 05:59
Agree!

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
08 February, 05:44
Definately and everyone I used to follow is here ! This is like a community, of like minded people. Anonup.com is the best online site there is ! ⚡️💥😊💥⚡️

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
08 February, 05:36
And Bitchute. Nothing but c--p on that site. Just a bunch of personal opinions from people who like to hear themselves talk and never seem to get to a point. Bla, bla, bla, bla.

David Pate @Falahthe7
08 February, 05:34
This is so true

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
08 February, 05:29
I can catch the news in minutes here..I don't have hours for podcasts. No disrepect meant.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 February, 05:19
You are truly the best group ive ever been it! So nice to be with people that are awake and aware of all the corruption, without being booted off for standing up for our Great President! Sick of them doing that!

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 February, 05:18
It's why I have said no to participation despite many offers. Too much "look at me!". I only do vidoes or interviews if I have something very specific to communicate. "Daily gossip" to build followers is worthless to me.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
08 February, 08:41
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Amen! 🙏 Agree.

Only followers of this user (GoldieMo) can see their posts

Darlene Sully @JDSully
08 February, 05:05
Here here well said

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
08 February, 05:04
UneQuivocally so 🐸

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
08 February, 05:04
Why go anywhere else? 😊

Bubbie Digital @MisterBrister
08 February, 05:03
does this account actually belong to ezra cohen-watnick, like, is it really you?

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
08 February, 05:00
PREPPING 101 ON YOUTUBE AND MEL K THE BEST RESOURCES ALONG SANTA S

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 04:59
Blessed to have all of you