Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 April, 05:45
Dept of Defense decode

=

Santa Claus πŸŽ…/ Hidden God Key πŸ”‘ / Nobody / The Beast Rising / Full Stop / C Attackin God Be No Good K / Start The Code πŸͺ„βœ¨/ Light Of The Messiah ✝️/ The Hunter 🏹/ A Purpose / Crushing It / I Open At The Close / A Laughing Stock / 333 / Holy Double Eight / Enough Is Enough β€Ό/ Alexander The Great 🦌/ Perfect Alignment / I Trust You 🀝/ Trump Putin / Trump And QAnon / Follow The Rabbit πŸ‡/ The Secrets Codes / 131 / Good Times Coming / Yes Were Married πŸ’/ Starting Over / Open The Book Of Life Q 🟒/ Shes A Human Angel πŸ˜‡/ Grab The Popcorn 🍿/ Looking Forward / Water Rabbit Year πŸ’§πŸ‡ / Look At That Leader / Sure Why Not πŸ’‹/ God Save The Queen / The People Shall Hear / A Penny / Matrix Cheat Codes / Im Just A Nobody / Dont Waste Time β€Ό/ Hidden Patterns / Time To Come Home K God / Come To Me Complete πŸ™/ Lets Do This Q πŸ‘
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
168-861
1008-18
546-645
TS 16:00 - 4:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- a tent
Greek-filthiness

Hebrew-a furnace
Greek-incorruptibility

Hebrew-"house of God", a city in Ephraim, also a place in Southern Judah
Greek-grass, fodder

Hebrew-a crib, feeding trough
Greek-good

Hebrew-verily, truly, indeed
Greek- to threaten

Hebrew-then
Greek- to draw off, draw away

Hebrew-to low
Greek-more exceedingly

Hebrew-food
Greek- to cry out

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
10:54 PM - Apr 01, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it