Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 11:30
Happy New Year Patriots!

Let’s go back to the Creator’s timeline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
Am I the only one who questions the need for a means of keeping record of time? Does it matter? Every thing that has to do with time has a dollar equation behind it. I have no way of proving or disproving my statement but I don't recall any information on Adam owning a watch or a calendar? As far back as I can remember someone else was always dictating what to do with my time. In the past year, time goes so fast. Get up eat supper go to bed, I have a totally different perception of time. I would agree to have some form of record keeping but why not sunrise, sunset and every thing in between. I'm sure there would be understandable disagreements with it. But by the way of eternity would it matter on a galloping horse? It's our thoughts that make time real not the clocks or the calendars?
12:34 PM - Apr 01, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Diana, click on at the bottom under it