Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Happy New Year Patriots!

Let’s go back to the Creator’s timeline.
11:30 AM - Apr 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 April, 05:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (zhangdaye) can see their posts

anna justice @Truth_
01 April, 10:42
yes,a return to proper timeline..and lets get rid of daylight savings time while we are at it! : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alycat 777 @alycat777
01 April, 09:55
🙏Happy New Year Doq🎉

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 April, 09:42
Happy New Year Doq

America First @AmericaFirst17
01 April, 07:31
Happy New Year? Huh? We are in 2023, right?

Please somebody explain.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 07:14
Nana is easy, I am good with it!
Let er rip!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
01 April, 06:18
Happy New Year Doq. 🎉🥂🎉

Grace Rodrick @GFR
01 April, 05:23
Happiest New Year Dow!

Grace Rodrick @GFR
01 April, 05:24
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
@doqholliday 🤦🏻‍♀️phones!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
01 April, 04:09
I was trying to explain the turtle calendar to my dad Thursday night. Thanks for posting this. I’m going to send it to him. Happy New Year’s!!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 April, 01:58
Happy New Year Doq! 🙏❤️🥂🍾
All the best..always. 🤗

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
01 April, 01:53
Then we should start the year off by re-learning what the word 'Trust' means because everybody is gonna need to....... seeing how trust no longer exists across the board in anything now....

Two things 'Moneye' can't buy; trust or real love...=)

David Treciak @scifiwriter
01 April, 01:33
That could be why 13 became stigmatized as an unlucky number . I always wondered why that wss.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
01 April, 01:31
💥💥Happy New Year!👀💯💥💥
We're gonna have to re-calculate our age, aren't we?

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
01 April, 02:18
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Well, if the year was longer aka 13 instead of 12, then i'd be 45 now, but it isn't. The months are shorter, and a year is still once round the sun plus on for the earth itself. Age according to rounding the sun stays the same.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 April, 05:53
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
13 months with 28 days each plus one extra day adds up to 365. A year is still a year.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 April, 01:12
New Beginnings❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 April, 01:05
Happy New Year Doq! 👍🤗

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 April, 12:55
Indeed. And Happy New Year to you too Patriot.

Just Diana @Diana19
01 April, 12:34
Am I the only one who questions the need for a means of keeping record of time? Does it matter? Every thing that has to do with time has a dollar equation behind it. I have no way of proving or disproving my statement but I don't recall any information on Adam owning a watch or a calendar? As far back as I can remember someone else was always dictating what to do with my time. In the past year, time goes so fast. Get up eat supper go to bed, I have a totally different perception of time. I would agree to have some form of record keeping but why not sunrise, sunset and every thing in between. I'm sure there would be understandable disagreements with it. But by the way of eternity would it matter on a galloping horse? It's our thoughts that make time real not the clocks or the calendars?

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 April, 12:06
IN Chinese Classical Feng Shui the tortoise (or turtle) is one the most revered and sacred symbols. It represents wisdom, endurance and a long life.

In Classical Feng Shui, the black tortoise of the north is one of the four celestial animals, along with the white tiger to the east, the red phoenix in the south, and green dragon to the west. The four celestial animals, also known as the four emblems, are one of the foundational principles of Classical Feng Shui. They represent mythical and real animals that offer wisdom in how to be in harmony within the environment around it, and invite longevity for the inhabitants.

There is an auspicious constellation of divinatory symbols discovered on the shell of a tortoise that emerged from the Luo River. Feng Shui, as well as the I-Ching, the bagua (your picture with the numbers) and the Nine Star Ki (and the list goes on) are all ancient practices that are founded on these symbols said to be revealed on the back of a tortoise shell.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
01 April, 04:10
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Beautiful info. Thanks.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
01 April, 11:52
🐢HAPPY NEW YEAR!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 April, 11:40
🐢 HAPPY NEW YEAR!