The Qake Lady @QakeLady
My heart is shattered in a million pieces๐Ÿ’” I lost my sweet baby boy today. The pain I feel is beyond belief but I know he isnโ€™t suffering anymore. Please pray for me.
See you in heaven my sweet baby boy. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
You will always be in my heart and on my mind my little Boo๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŒˆ

This is for all the of unconditional love he gave me for 14 wonderful, sweet, funny, smart and loving years..Momma loves you soooo much.
11:55 AM - Apr 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
01 April, 01:26
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
๐Ÿ™ So sorry ๐Ÿ˜ข
What a day of rejoicing it will be when we all reunite with our furbabies ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ and featherbabies ๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿ”.
Till then we remember the love we shared with them ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฒ
Prayers that you find comfort in those memories and the promise of eternity ๐Ÿ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 April, 07:27
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
๐Ÿ’“Thank you, I can't wait to see all of my pets (cats and birds) again...this was my only doggie which is why I think it hurts so much, but I am at peace that he is at peace now and we will see them all again.. Amen ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 April, 01:10
Sorry for your family's loss. ๐Ÿ’

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 April, 12:50
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜“ TY

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
01 April, 01:05
Terrible news. Sorry to hear this. Prayers up.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 April, 07:29
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
๐Ÿ™TY๐Ÿ’”

Alycat 777 @alycat777
01 April, 12:06
๐Ÿ™Sorry for your loss๐Ÿ’ž

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 April, 07:29
In response Alycat 777 to her Publication
TY๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 April, 07:30
In response babushka rose to her Publication
TY๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 April, 07:30
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
01 April, 11:57
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 April, 07:20
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ’—