Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 05:05
I'm sad we aren't above 9 on the pissed level. Where's everyone's pissed level today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Staci Metts @RayTyson7
08 February, 05:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
LOL! I'm confused. If we are suppose to trust the plan and we do, why woukd be mad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Great point. It's more like a if that was really Biden as President how pissed would you really be right now kind of measurement. Fortunately he's not. My measurement was the pipe burst bs on the 4th. I was at 9.99 that day, and actually have been coming down a little. I know the majority of regular Patriots are off the charts though. Understandably.
05:31 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Staci Metts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Staci Metts @RayTyson7
08 February, 06:21
Oh yes! We would then be using our constitutional rights to take back our government. I sure hope those Tesla towers are all running tip top so we have good vibes going for all these souls that are going to be rocked. God works all things for good.

Lizana Stz @Lizana
08 February, 06:09
Unfortunately, most of the Patriots I know seem extremely disheartened and depressed :(. I am spreading the word, because the only explanation that makes sense of all this is that Biden is not Biden, and that white hats are working the plan (by the grace and plan of God), but they're afraid to hope that Trump will prevail. Maybe fear of getting your hopes up to be crushed again? I hope things are going to wrap up soon, for their sakes. They think I'm crazy, but nothing else makes sense.

INFJ 237 @infj237
08 February, 06:46
In response Lizana Stz to his Publication
hey- for me, there are no doubts about "if" --what makes it tough right now is my personal and professional life are shattering-- and the only rectification will be the forthcoming delivery. I really needed last night to be the "bullhorn" if you will, so tthat I could go back to my job and see my woman-- it's been 2 weeks and if I breach contact I could be charged (administrative leave for speaking out) and I know I'm not the only one-- there is no one I am allowed to see...

Michelle Winder @UnredactedTruth
08 February, 06:48
In response Lizana Stz to his Publication
Send them to my nightly lives! LIVEFIVE pm pst. FB Michelle Moore Winder, UNREDACTED TRUTH! I'll encourage them!