Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I'm sad we aren't above 9 on the pissed level. Where's everyone's pissed level today?
05:05 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 March, 02:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
100% but being patient ,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
06 March, 12:25
17!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 March, 12:07

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
05 March, 11:02
I have typed "DEATH PENALTY" over & over today & put out "MILITARY WITH LIVE ROUNDS AT THE BORDER." DO I SOUND PO'd? I AM!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
11 February, 06:51
here in the uk the pissed level is -8.99 😂 theu just taking what thw government says as gospel

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
11 February, 06:50
In all honesty, I don't get to the pissed level, there is no need to. I pray for justice for the children and families that have been torchered, I know my God will not allow this to go unpunished. "vengance" is mine says the Lord". He will handle things much better than we do.

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 February, 04:57
Growling right now. It's really bad if I'm hissing. No one wants me hissing.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
09 February, 09:30
A solid 20... I'm ready to go to arms. Not kidding.

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
09 February, 06:48
My pissed of level had been on 10.0 since "not my president" inauguration. I'm just waiting for Vincent to catch up

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
09 February, 09:48
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication
Word

FREEDOM FIGHTER @MERICA
09 February, 01:12
🤬😡😡🤬Sooooo pissed, it makes ME SICK how quick dictator Biden is destroying everything good that's happened over the last four years. How can ANYONE think that he has Americans interests in mind completely blows my MIND!!! How could anyone be so blind its literally obvious what's going on in this country ATM.

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
09 February, 12:38
over 10 for sure! Come on VK, raise that APL! @vincentkennedy

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
09 February, 12:21
😁High enough

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
09 February, 12:19
tbh

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
09 February, 12:12
Too high to count.

Canada Knife @CanadaKnife
09 February, 12:09
This is what they are teaching in Canadian Grade 7 class...im beyond pissed...anything brass has a high polish!

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
08 February, 11:50
I've been pissed and awake for years... seeing how hard it is to keep my kids and I healthy because of all the garbage in the food, environment, etc. Seeing how some people in public have a disregard for kids, their own, disregard for other people... doctors not helping... so many people sick before this plandemic. Struggling with health, and now masks!!! Kids can't socialize!!! Yet the sheep can't see they don't care about us. Health being censored for years. The same people blind to see the plandemic and election fraud are still rubbing it in calling us racist nazi and tin hatters.

Truth Seeker @J_87
08 February, 11:45
Im not mad so much as filled with Anxiety. Good things come to those who wait. I know something will happen because of any president of my lifetime not that much to be honest Trump is the only one to have followed through. I do not see him walking away from this without a fight because the American people were always his first priority. I think he just needs to get through the sham sceachment first possibly even the election fraud cases on the 19th as well to rebuke any arguments they may have had once the ball gets rolling. Patience is a virtue if we knew the enemy would know can't spoil it.

NoFuxx 2Give @NoFuxx2Give
08 February, 11:39
Been over 10 for awhile now. However, I also run out of patience after awhile, so...you have to factor that into the equation.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
08 February, 11:38
eh, only moderately aggrivated when I have to mingle with the general brainwashed masses. Then I realize what theyre gonna feel like when it all comes out. So, just a 5 or so for me. But in regards to how Trump has been slung through the mud: pissed level at a number I cant comprehend. Prolly how jesus felt🤷‍♀️

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
08 February, 11:37
11-teen. please God bring justice swift.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
08 February, 11:33
holding steady at 23 , i was at 10 bout 6 years ago!

LionSchaf Lilly @FamLilly
08 February, 11:32
12 bc I have to wear these chemical mask and if you don't these people look at you like you are the deepest criminal...

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
08 February, 11:31
im a nobody account that had only been on twitter for a few month before I got permabanned. The other day, I got a follow from him😍 Gave me some extra pep in my step that day. Have no clue why,because who the hell knows who he really is, but it did🤷‍♀️

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
08 February, 11:34
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
him is???

Janet Love @JanetLove82
08 February, 11:36
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
I've heard VK is a cousin of Jr's. Not confirmed, however.

Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
Well, speaking for America though- I think the pissed level is going down, as MAGA folk settle in for a long and painful 4 years. Anons are still pissed in the double digits - waiting for the EBS, the court cases to play out, the arrests to get rolling. We all knew when the 20th came and went and no action took place that our depression would solidify, the arrogance of the Left would multiply, the push towards globalist tyranny would accelorate, and the moment to show the world the USA would not tolerate a stolen election would be lost. MAGA accepted defeat.

Alana Sayler @asayler
ive been over a 10 for awhile now.

Deb Bie @DebBie7
So totally over 9

Lisa Sliwa @LisKS
08 February, 11:30
My Pissed level was over the top on Election night and quadruple that as I watched The Fall of the Cabal. The problem with anger, however, is that it can't be maintained without morphing into something else, like rage, cancer, or depression. It's been too long.

Do you think the American people on both sides will be PISSED when they find out they've been duped with a fake biden/Bidan? I worry about this, and the potential fallout.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
08 February, 11:29
I've been overlimit since 11-4-20.
Not allowed to accompany pets inside the vet's office.
Teenage punks working at the grocery store acting as mask police.
If I'm in my work uniform i risk losing my fucking job, by not wearing a mask, if i step inside a convenient store to grab a beverage or snack while I'm on my shift. Even if i dont wear all of the uniform, the mask Nazi's have irrefutable proof of where i work once i return to my vehicle. Wife, her sister's, husb, my kids think i am off the charts being taken advantage of, misled and soon to be unable to care for myself, as dementia sets

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 11:27
Im shoving it down, because if I dont put on the peaceful, happy, hopeful act, all my people will lose their sh--. Im literally holding them all together at this point. I hope this part is over. soon.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
08 February, 11:24
17💥