Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
31 March, 09:00
Just got my EBS in ChiWaukee! Up to 90 mph winds are on their way....I hope we don't lose power, which I'm sure we will, but I'd like to have my son home from work first.

Been through this many times before. Midwest will be the Midwest. Godspeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
31 March, 09:04
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
๐Ÿ™ God bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
๐Ÿ™Thank you! We'll be fine. I'm not worried except I just don't want to lose power for days like the last one. But, I also have a really solid house with a full basement so we are protected, just not from BO from no showering for a few days. ๐Ÿ˜„
09:11 PM - Mar 31, 2023
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
31 March, 09:42
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚ Great attitude, you have! All the same, be safe. Sending up a prayer for you all. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™

31 March, 09:49
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thank you! I know we'll be fine, a little discomfort probably, but growing up in the Midwest it's always kinda cool to have a bit of disruption. Flyover Country gets redundant when all we are good for is to rig elections ๐Ÿ˜„