CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 March, 04:17
Is this another Trump trap?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
31 March, 04:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i cant say on here how i really feel.
if desantis doesnt allow the extradition...then they are playing ron also. its pickle with trump in the middle. its a poker game. and our country up for grabs.
these b.s. games.
djt's secret service people better be on him like white on rice.
treachery from the inside.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
trump will try to fight it, but he will turn himself in before he allows them to arrest him.

But I hope and pray he has a trump card up his sleeve.

He always lets them out themselves, so maybe he is trying to show America the double standards.

But if they really do arrest him, then Joe Biden is next, cuz we will want paybacks.

I will, at least.

I do not believe for a second he would be convicted. Bragg is stretching things more than thin.

But I am a normie, so who knows.
05:04 PM - Mar 31, 2023
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 March, 05:54
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Relax…..he’ll probably be arrested for the World to SEE. It’s part of the SHOW. I’m just glad he got indicted now rather than next month. I wonder if something happened behind the scenes (80%) we’ll never know that changed the timeline. Happy New Year! 🥳😂

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 March, 06:04
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Happy New Year to you, as well!

🙏💪

My heart will bleed if they arrest him, even if it is part of the movie and has to happen.

TY so much for your post. I appreciate it