Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
31 March, 04:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i cant say on here how i really feel.
if desantis doesnt allow the extradition...then they are playing ron also. its pickle with trump in the middle. its a poker game. and our country up for grabs.
these b.s. games.
djt's secret service people better be on him like white on rice.
treachery from the inside.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 March, 05:04
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
trump will try to fight it, but he will turn himself in before he allows them to arrest him.

But I hope and pray he has a trump card up his sleeve.

He always lets them out themselves, so maybe he is trying to show America the double standards.

But if they really do arrest him, then Joe Biden is next, cuz we will want paybacks.

I will, at least.

I do not believe for a second he would be convicted. Bragg is stretching things more than thin.

But I am a normie, so who knows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
31 March, 04:55
Oh yeah it is! 😏

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
31 March, 04:20
Hubby ... " Aren't you upset that Trump has been indicted? "

Me ... " NO ! I am so excited to see what is next ! "

Praying without ceasing 🙏🏻

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 March, 05:46
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
😂. My wife is coming around & I’m finding out the majority are EGO driven husbands are the problem. A friends husband just got a $700 bill for a cancer pill & he’s willing to listen to his wife who I send all the info to so she has ammunition. Sooooo $$ just changed his ego? 😉😂