Evangelina @Evangelina
30 March, 10:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 March, 12:37
In response Evangelina to her Publication
They say he and Melania insisted on seeing pictures from the tunnels...and just cried. I imagine that is True...its their character that compels them. I Love them!...makes me cry thinking of what they have seen. They fight for us and the children. They are the two single greatest heros of all. Donald & Melania Trump! Soon the tales of many other heros will be told in this historical time...and those tales will be told for as long as Love for eachother lives in the hearts of generations to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Heard about the tunnels, decades ago, and that it is true hell.....beyond human comprehension. God bless POTUS and FLOTUS>
10:25 AM - Mar 31, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 March, 10:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
So many song lyrics make so much more sense now. Hell is for Children. Thank u Stephanie...im way too sensitive for what I've seen already. And it's True that once u see images like we will and They have as President and First Lady, u never forget it. U rock Steph!!!🎢🎡🎀πŸ₯πŸŽΈπŸŒ΄ (if I may call u that?) Ur a BadAss!
Stay up Warrior Princess!!! 🀍🏁🀍

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 March, 11:16
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank you fren. God bless them.....informant pre net said they were "taken to the tunnels" by its dad, and it was pure hell....told bout the dead bodies, mutilated, all that. Yes, Steph is fine. God bless all you patriots.