Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 March, 10:06
I want to thank everyone who is praying for us. I'm so deeply grateful for such a caring, loving community, and I feel I've already been strengthened by your responses. I really love all of you so very much, and TOGETHER is how we all get through thisπŸ’–

Like SO many others, I now face a battlefield at home... as well as the battle for this country, AND the battle with believers from another country, my ministry. I battle on 3 fronts now. My heart is kind of broken at this moment, BUT!! GOD says I can do it, and I believe Him.... just have to get this deep into my Spirit LOL!

So thank you forever to all my beloved AnonUps, and know that I am praying for all of you also!! β€οΈπŸ’”β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
klar sichtig @klarsichtig
30 March, 10:39
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
thank you πŸ™πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it