Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
I want to thank everyone who is praying for us. I'm so deeply grateful for such a caring, loving community, and I feel I've already been strengthened by your responses. I really love all of you so very much, and TOGETHER is how we all get through thisπŸ’–

Like SO many others, I now face a battlefield at home... as well as the battle for this country, AND the battle with believers from another country, my ministry. I battle on 3 fronts now. My heart is kind of broken at this moment, BUT!! GOD says I can do it, and I believe Him.... just have to get this deep into my Spirit LOL!

So thank you forever to all my beloved AnonUps, and know that I am praying for all of you also!! β€οΈπŸ’”β€οΈπŸ™
10:06 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
01 April, 12:49
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
klar sichtig @klarsichtig
30 March, 10:39
thank you πŸ™πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 March, 10:42
In response klar sichtig to her Publication
βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ™

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 March, 09:39

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 March, 09:42
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
AmenπŸ₯²β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 March, 09:22
πŸ™ Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over both "Spirit and Truth" and Alan. Please bless them with increased faith, guidance, love, support, comfort, peace of mind, strength and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

I have sincerely prayed the lyrics of this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for both of you. May God bless you both beyond measure. πŸ’•
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 March, 09:26 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
That’s so beautiful, thank you so much This means the world to me Raven!! πŸ₯²β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 March, 09:01
πŸ’•πŸ™

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 March, 09:44
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Thank you so much!❀️

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
30 March, 10:25
Praying now.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 March, 10:29
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
❀️ Thank you!!!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 March, 10:24
Sending you positive vibes, love and prayers πŸ™ ❀️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 March, 10:30
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Thank you!!❀️ πŸ™

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
30 March, 10:17
Sending positive vibes for courage and strength. God Bless You πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 March, 10:31
In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
Thank you!!β€οΈπŸ™