Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
06:40 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
30 March, 08:21
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
THIS is why I think this whole drama is a setup. EVERY time they do something to Trump it's just a boomerang.
White hats have planned this so it's a precedent. Dems cannot claim political bias later, when they did it first.

I'm pretty certain the D.A. knows this ends badly for him, but PERHAPS not as badly as if it would if he didn't co-operate. I.e. he's guilty of some heinous crime but gets lesser sentence because he co-operated with white hats.
Just my feeling.

Also I think Trump has to legitimately disappear while some "terrible event" habbens, so he can emerge later and fix it.

You are watching a movie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 March, 06:43
I am honestly hoping the Trump arrest is the 1st arrest. It will shock the world, we know he will get off because there was literally no crime committed and then the flood gates open with the sealed indictments. Fingers crossed everyone!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 March, 06:42
Oh I love that point of view! Okay then! 💥

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 March, 06:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I am listening to Sees In Pixels live news breakdown show right now, just as I saw this post 🤣🥰

https://rumble.com/v2fi9la...
The Breakdown Episode #348 : Thursday News