Truth Seeker @JacksRule
30 March, 06:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
My 3rd grade nephew had a Flat Stanley Project. Flat Stanley is a cardboard paper doll that travelled by mail to wherever the kids sent him.

The kids learned how to address the envelope, present the project through a letter, asking Flat Stanley to experience something & be returned with souvenirs of his travel adventures.

My mom took Flat Stanley to our Credit Union to learn about financial responsibility.

Yesterday, we packed FS, the souvenirs from the Credit Union. What turned out to be an exciting moment for Flat Stanley was my nephew had colored Flat Stanley clothes orange & brown. Mom had taken a picture of the Branch Manager. He stood next to a painting completely done in orange & brown autumn colors with a barn.

It was quite the moment when I was writing Flat Stanley's experience, my nephew's choice of colors & the painting. The icing on the cake was in my nephew's introduction letter he said he was an artist.
Nice confirmation for my nephew.
08:15 AM - Mar 30, 2023
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it