Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
30 March, 08:15
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
My 3rd grade nephew had a Flat Stanley Project. Flat Stanley is a cardboard paper doll that travelled by mail to wherever the kids sent him.

The kids learned how to address the envelope, present the project through a letter, asking Flat Stanley to experience something & be returned with souvenirs of his travel adventures.

My mom took Flat Stanley to our Credit Union to learn about financial responsibility.

Yesterday, we packed FS, the souvenirs from the Credit Union. What turned out to be an exciting moment for Flat Stanley was my nephew had colored Flat Stanley clothes orange & brown. Mom had taken a picture of the Branch Manager. He stood next to a painting completely done in orange & brown autumn colors with a barn.

It was quite the moment when I was writing Flat Stanley's experience, my nephew's choice of colors & the painting. The icing on the cake was in my nephew's introduction letter he said he was an artist.
Nice confirmation for my nephew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
30 March, 08:02 (E)
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
I hit my 1000 digits & still wanted to point out Flat Stanley Project was critical thinking skills. Kids following through on a project, enjoying the anticipation, and the rewards. Flat Stanley will have a huge part in the 3rd graders conversations on the playground, in show and tell.

Flat Stanley Project was a good project focusing on the kid's creativity, imagination, daily responsibilities in folks lives instead of a teacher focusing on
personal perverse sexuality choices, divisiveness because someone is Caucasian or Indian... Truly a refreshing experience of just a learning project rather than fighting to protect the children's innocence. Such distraction from the learning process when harmful teachers throw in personal agenda crap.

I grew up with paper dolls.
Coloring everything changing the clothes helped my understanding on how to coordinate MY clothes to interior decor of my home.

Thanks for sharing your post. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396