Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
#Vaccinations #evil #abominations #death #Disability

And this applies to ALL Vaccination abomination injections-full of pathogens -esp. horrific parasite worm/creature ones (many genetically altered/chimeric/weaponize and toxins), not just horrific MOB "Covid 19" (lie) GMO vaccination bioweapon injections..

“Individuals with mild injuries from the inoculations could, over time, develop severe injuries to the extent of being disabled, or an extreme outcome such as death.”

https://childrenshealthdef...
03:08 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by ViolettaGreenFire in this post can reply
Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
30 March, 03:20
In response Violetta Magnolia to her Publication
Polly Green man
3 hours ago
"There was a Swiss study about nine months ago that showed 100% of mRNA gene therapy recipients studied had cardiac damage, although most were unaware of it. Those who already had elevated troponin levels due to underlying conditions were very symptomatic. I saw that study on Medscape (a doctors clinical guidance app that is stridently pro-jab) then it was quickly taken down. The folks there feel they’ve done their duty if a study like that is up for 12-24 hours, then memory holed. My own cardiologist referred to it a few weeks ago when I saw him, then remembered I’m not jabbed, and said, “Well thank goodness for that.”

Indeed. How many brisk walks or sessions with a snow shovel = early cardiac arrest? It will be “one of those things,” and few people will even speak of the jabs because it will be too painful to admit how everyone was scammed into the charade."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396